Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Fashion: Pink on Black















F
rom all my years in New York, I developed a fondness for black clothes. And my favorite accompaniment is a splash of pink! So I was actually considering keeping these Pink Circles on Black for myself. Yet I demurred and added them to the Etsy shop instead. And now I’m off to see if I have an outfit to match. Hmmm . . . it might be time to g shopping!


1% of the sales price for these items (and all my Etsy sales) donated quarterly to earth-friendly nonprofits.


4 comments:

Janice said...

Very cute! Pink is the one colour I almost never wear.

Rosebud Collection said...

Very pretty..I like pink/black too..
Classy looking, I think.

Teri Martin said...

They are great! I love pink

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I think these are my favorite so far!