Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Latte Treasury

I am like a little child when I discover one of my items in an Etsy treasury! I was especially happy to be included in Maddyandme’s treasury “Pumpkin Spice Latte Yummmmmm!” since it showcases such a nice variety of items, including jewelry, handmade soap (pumpkin lavender, yum!), clay pots, art prints, candles, and more. (Mine are the Pumpkin Spice Magnets, 3rd row center.)

I never really thought of myself as artsy (or even very crafty!) — it’s been so heartening to find a place where I can make little things and have them so warmly received.

You can visit the treasury here before it expires. Thank you, Maddyandme!


1% of the sales price for these items (and all my Etsy sales) donated quarterly to earth-friendly nonprofits.


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm exactly the same way when I find myself in a treasury. That one is gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised if it makes the front page.

Anonymous said...

I love those ochre and autumny colours. Hope it makes the front page

April said...

I've been wanting pumpkin pie...and the very name of this treasury makes me want it more!