Monday, August 4, 2008

Funny photo story

I noticed today I’m an alternate for a Treasury called Fuschia Colored Steel. When I clicked the link, I was wondering what on earth the curator had found in my shop, since everything in the Treasury was gray and steel-colored with just a hint of color — the items were beautiful, but not a match for anything of mine. And then it hit me: the background on my Fuschia Loves Pink magnets, which was white in real life, had turned so gray in my photos that it qualified me for a “steel gray” Treasury!

I laughed out loud and I’m still laughing. Too funny!

P.S. – Despite my now publicly verified ineptitude with white balance, it’s a really sharp looking Treasury. You won’t see my item unless something else sells (or at least I think that’s how alternates work), but definitely check out the Treasury here before it expires, with many thanks to Jealousydesign for including me.


2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

This is one time, glad the camera didn't pick up the right color..
Congratulations, even if it is an alternate..still a nice pick..

13 Delancey Street said...

Thank you! I decided to roll with it and add gray/grey to my tags for this item :-)