Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First Sale!

Like these? Well, you can’t have ’em because they sold! I’m really psyched about this. They went to a person who’s active doing positive things on Etsy, which was also very nice.

As a pay-it-forward kind of thank-you, I'm going to do a little promo here for one of the items in my Favorites. It’s from Little Hands Studios, which has a beautiful array of sushi plates. It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I thought this Transparent Aqua Three-Striped Plate (below) was especially lovely. You can see all of Little Hands Studio’s work here.


1% of the sales price my first sale (and all my Etsy sales) donated quarterly to earth-friendly nonprofits.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your first sale! may you have many more!!

Stela said...

CONGRATS on your first sale!!!
That is super exciting! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! this is an awesome little blog and shop you have going here...good luck in the future!

13 Delancey Street said...

Aww, that's so nice of you guys (er, gals!) to comment! I'm very new at this so the sale is a big morale boost -- as are visits from all of you :-)

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Hooray for you on the 1st sale! Your items are super...good work! :-) ~tina

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Hooray for you on your first sale...your items are super!